15 September 2014 – 22 September 2014
I’m a bit late with planning this week’s to-do list, but I’ll go ahead and write it down here quickly:
- Do another stylistic analysis of Betti Alver’s poems. Possibly search for a third poem. Probably should email my advisor.
- Finish (start) my sampler story for Sarcastic Muse.
- Promote Robyn’s give away. (Robyn’s having a give away for her novel, Shadows Wake. Click here to enter.)
- Write a few pages for thesis or at least organize what I’ve already written.
- Send my short story and poem out to chosen literary magazines (cover letters must be written).
- Put together my editorial page for my website.
- Read a novel. Or three.
Completed tasks from the past two weeks:
- Finished and submitted Robyn’s developmental edit.
- Read and took notes for thesis.
- Read and loved Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie.
- Started learning Persian.
How are your goals coming along? Any speculative fiction or literary fiction novel recommendations?