25 August 2014 – 01 September 2014
Well I figured I’d try something new. Seeing as I’m quite bad about organizing my goals (read: organizational skills are non-existent), I figured I’d write my intended plan for the week on a public forum so that when I procrastinate my deadlines, I can look back here and feel (perhaps) bad about it. I don’t typically keep track of things this way, but hey, it never hurts to expand one’s area of procrastination.
So for this week my writing/editing/reading goals are:
- Write reviews for both Jen’s short story and Robyn’s novel.
- Write half of the short story for the Sarcastic Muse Sampler (about 5k words).
- Should probably catch up on reviews for the books I’ve read recently (in the past 8 months), but that’s if time permits.
- Need to read and translate one Betti Alver poem. Should also read at least two academic articles.
- Write up the developmental edit of Robyn’s newest manuscript.
- Interview questions.
- Apply for editing job.
- Prepare short story and poems for submission to lit mags.
- Write up Friday blog post for Sarcastic Muse – topic undecided.
- Finish piecing together the horror of my manuscript from Camp NaNoWriMo.
Not very interesting for you guys, I know. Sorry. Feel free to poke me if there’s something I’m supposed to be doing for you . . . Feel free to help me procrastinate, too.
Lastly, feel free to let me know how you stay on task, because I most certainly have trouble doing it.
P.S. THANK YOU ROBYN FOR MAKING THE IMAGE FOR ME! 🙂